Photographer’s girlfriend leads him around the world
Man I’ve reblogged this like 3 times already.. I never do that. But I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, SON!
i want this life
like legit this is why i think travelling the world with someone you love should always be the first thing you do when married. not have kids and a perfect house liek every other boring fucking person does. no i want to like travel and see all the amazing places in the world that i see photos of on the internet. however id need to be able to win the lottery or crap money to do that so nvm i guess #dreambig
that’s the dream, right here.
- Charles Bukowski en Women (via bdmar)
- (via iLaurens)
We all have different types that we are attracted to and different things that we like in a partner, but there are certain characteristics that are universal and nearly everyone sees as important. Here are 10 characteristics of an ideal partner that almost everyone can agree on:
1. Respectful. Someone who values the importance of our lives, our choices, and our friends and family and treats us with respect is attractive to everyone.
2. Sense of Humor. Nearly everyone values this in a relationship, especially as life throws tough situations at us. Being able to laugh together is a way that we cope with stress and get through things together.
3. Appreciative. No matter who you are, you want to know that you are appreciated in your relationship. No one wants to be taken for granted and we all like when our partner is appreciative and lets us know how much they enjoy being with us.
4. Thoughtful. Having a partner that thinks of us and anticipates our needs is something that we all like. Someone who thinks of what we want and need and doesn’t just consider themselves is something we all look for in an ideal partner.